10 Signs that I’m an Almond Addict
- I buy several 1 lb bags at once. If I could buy them in bulk, I would!
- I’m loyal to the Kroger brand (whole, raw almonds) and I won’t settle for less.
- I eat them first thing in the morning and then try to limit myself the rest of the day. You know, like a few for lunch, dinner, snack, etc. ;)
- They can be found in my car, room, kitchen, purse… depending on where I am at the time.
- If I run out, I make a special trip to the store just for almonds.
- I may have googled “Can you eat too many almonds?” (and found out I’m not alone!)
- Any mention of them makes my mouth water.
- People around me have become addicted to almonds (ahem, Ryan).
- My weight gain of 10 lbs in the past year may be correleated with my addiction to almonds. Afterall, they do contain 14 g of fat per serving size – and I’m pretty sure my serving size has more!
- I blog about them!!! :)
I guess the good news is… they are healthy!! (In appropriate amounts that is…haha). Now are you craving them!?! Seriously, they are a great snack! But you can’t say I didn’t warn you…
[box type=”note”]I would like to dedicate this post to Nour Sadek – I’m not sure that she knows this, but I blame my almond addiction on her! A couple years ago she made me a meal with almonds… and look where I am now! ;)[/box]