10 Things I Really Don’t Like (not in order)
(Sorry this is pretty much complaining, but sometimes it feels good to voice it [or write it])
1) Being COLD! Such as during…wintertime. I would love love love to live somewhere that is nice all year round (coughFloridacough). I also don’t like cold showers, even if I’m burning up.
2) Acid Reflux. Why can’t my lower esophageal sphincter close when it’s supposed to?! It is so annoying because I have to eat every couple hours or my stomach/esophagus will burn. That means planning things around food schedules or having food with you. I am not happy when I’m trying to get to sleep and it takes a while, but then I have to get up and eat because of the burning. I also have to avoid or limit many foods such as chocolate, coffee, caffeine, fried foods, citrus fruits…or just eating a lot at one time. Or lying down certain ways, like on my stomach. God please help me when I’m pregnant someday.
3) Saying goodbye. Goodbyes are way too sad and emotional. I cry too easily. Personally I would rather skip them and just run away before they happen. I don’t know why you say goodbye, I say hello. =)
4) Throwing up. EWWW! I would rather have the regular flu for a week than the “stomach flu” one night. I think I have a slight fear of it. Please don’t throw up around me. How am I possibly going to be an elementary teacher? Always grant their requests to go to the nurse? Probably, haha.
5) Alarm clocks. They are evil because they wake me up from my precious sleep. I cannot wake up to a song or I will always relate the song to waking up.
6) Heartache. One of the worst feelings in the world. I totally agree with someone who said they would rather get their arm cut off than feel heartache. It steals life from me.
7) Less than 8 hours of sleep. If number 5 *see above* goes off before those 8 hours are in, I hate them even more. Most of the time 7 hours feels like only 4 hours and I can’t function.
8) Cancer. It’s one of those things where you really have no idea until you are in the position or VERY close. It makes people suffer more than should be humanly possible.
9) Deadlines. Okay I know life is full of them (bills, projects at work, school, etc) & it seems impossible to function without them, but they are stressful. Especially school papers, tests, projects, etc. So much pressure!
10) Scary movies, EEK! Why would you want to be scared?! I just don’t understand. They are very unpleasant.