There’s a first time for everything… [Or so they say]
1. When was your first breath taken?
August 2nd, 1988
2. Who was your first kiss and when?
Ok first off, I am considering “kiss” a “peck.” Second, I am not for sure, but I think it was during Spin The Bottle in 5th grade with Brett Edgar. Sad I know.
3. Who was your first prom date?
Kyle Scott (sophomore year)
4. Who was your first roommate?
Victoria Cline in Morrison 201. Didn’t know her previous to that.
5. What was your first job?
If babysitting doesn’t count, then Creative Play Learning Center (daycare) my senior year of HS.
6. What was your first car?
1998 Eclipse- still drive it.
7. When did you go to your first funeral?
My Aunt Marcia’s funeral when I was in 4th grade
8. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown?
19 (to college)
9. Who was your first teacher?
Mrs. Verkamp (preschool)
10. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
First and only time so far. It was to Chicago (I was in 6th grade) and it was only 50 minutes long.
11. Where did you go for your first date and who was it?
I don’t remember my first “date”
12. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
Never had to sneak out
13. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them?
I would say it was probably Kayla Hawley in 1st grade and no I’m not
14. Who was the first person to send you flowers?
This kid named Scott in 2nd grade, ha.
15. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents’ house?
Morrison Hall; Anderson University; Anderson, IN
16. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
I don’t really call people when I have a bad day. They call me.
17. Who’s wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen?
Jennifer Fales (Morris).
18. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
It depends but I usually like to brush my teeth first
19. What was your first career choice?
Teacher is the first one I remember.
20. What was your first sport?
21. First time you tried alcohol?
Ummm I don’t exactly remember, but probably 5th/6th grade.
22. First trip to the ocean?
South Carolina in 6th grade
23. What is the first thing you wash in the shower?
Shampoo my hair
24. When did ‘Aunt Flo’ first visit?
5th grade… way too soon.
25. Which sock do you put on first?
Left I think
26. First food/drink in the morning?
Drink- water. Food- cereal with soymilk!!!
27. First rollercoaster ride?
Mine Train at Six Flags, I was probably in 3rd/4th grade. Make that my LAST rollercoaster ride, lol.
28. First grade teacher?
29. First crush?
Well, I actually was a little boy crazy at a young age if you haven’t noticed yet, but they were all ‘innocent’ crushes. Probably Robert Durrett since I knew him when I was 3, and then I also remember liking Matt Wools in preschool. The first crush I remember most is in kindergarten, Wes Stammers. I remember he moved away (I cried) and always tried to find his new phone number. Is that sad or what?
30. First time you got Facebook & MySpace?
MySpace first in summer 2005. Then FB later that year.
31. First cell phone?
I think my freshman year of HS.
32. First impression of current love?
HE IS FIIIINE.
33. First piercing?
Ears when I was 3. It was my decision.