Since Ryan made a list of his personal summer goals/daily routine, I decided we should make a list of things that we should do this summer together. Well, “we” started one (he ran out of ideas quickly) and here’s what we came up with….
- Get hitched (JUST KIDDING)
- Go to the beach (That’s wishful thinking on my part)
Okay now I’ll be serious…
- Go on a float/canoe trip down the river
- Go fishing at Table Rock Lake at Ryan’s Grandparents
- Make s’mores over a bonfire!
- Bike more each week to get/stay fit!
- Fish from our pedal boat
- Take more pictures & more pictures together
- “Camp” in tent
- Cook together
- Go swimming (in the HOT sun) and hottub (at night of course!)
- Walk Ryan’s dog, Abby
- Go on a hike
- Go to the new driving range at Kokomo Joe’s (and play mini golf)
- Find Mindy new glasses/and start looking for a new car
- Go on a picnic
- Go to the drive-in theatre and regular movie theatre
- Wake up for the sunrise and fish
- Go on a hottt date (dress up)
- Go shopping
I hope we have enough time to have all this fun! Ryan will be gone parts of the summer with John Tibbs & band playing drums… so we’ll see if we can fit it all in. Plus, the summer flies by and before you know it, it’s over. (Okay, that was depressing.) What I meant to say is time is precious and we must be conscious of that! Hopefully making this list will help. I just wish it would never end, especially our time together. :) It’s way too fun and awesome right now.
Any other summertime ideas that we’re missing? What are you hoping to do this summer?