Today was my third, one-hour long therapy session. Unfortunately, I won’t be going back until over a month from now because she will be on vacation and then there’s the Holidays. I’m kinda bummed about that, but I’ll keep working on what we’ve talked about and most of this healing just takes time.
- My boyfriend will be here soon!!! (soon as in two days)
- Since there are only two more weeks of classes left, I have to seriously start thinking about my plans for next semester. I’m going to see how my financial aid will look at AU and go from there.
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. (But if you don’t want to go for that, you should go to her blog to witness a miracle of God. Amazing.)
Yesterday I had an advising meeting for Spring 2010 with my advisor at MUST. I’m glad he is understanding and laid back.
- Have a “normal” college experience or umm, a not-so-normal one?
- Graduate sooner or later? By sooner I mean, later, and by later I mean, later later. Confused?
- Take or leave a refund that, with addition to my refund from last semester, would pay off my student loans?
- Graduate with only a biology degree (and do what?) or a biology degree and a certification to teach?
- Change my major and start over? Hey, why the heck not?
- Live at home or with my bff?
- Live two states away from my bf or two floors? Get married sooner or later? (By that I mean, it’d probably be wise to spend real time together before we consider the next step.)
- Be lonely or be surrounded by people?
- Focus less on getting a degree or on my well being?
- Make transferring a hobby?
- Walk to class in 5 degree Indiana weather or drive 10 miles to and from class and walk a short distance in more “southern” type weather? Or better yet, move to a tropical location?
- Run away and start a new life somewhere else?
- Kidnap Ryan and move to FL?
I can hardly believe it. That time of the semester is quickly approaching… yet again.