Well, we’ve already checked off a few things on our Christmas to-do list …
Once upon a time, girl met boy. Girl also met boy’s Mac. She fell in love (with both).
Was yesterday the beginning of November or December? I’m a bit confused by the mixed messages.
I wish I had something to write about!!! I think I may be suffering from Writer’s Block.
Tired of all the mushy posts about Ryan? Here’s a change…
- Stick a camera in his face and tell him to smile.
- Post the pictures on Facebook for everyone and their mother to see.
- Make him watch a “baby show” on TV.
- Talk about all things babies.
- Move his Macbook so it’s not parallel with his desk. (coughOCDcough)
- Miss his call because my phone is on vibrate.
- Tell him I’m ugly.
- Get my fishing lure stuck again, again, and again. And again.
- Give him only one kiss.
- Get alll cuddled up and comfy and tell him I have to get up because I forgot to pee or I’m hungry.
- Try to take away his
other love, I mean iPhone.
- Be a germophobe.
- Turns so his back is facing me when I want to cuddle!
- Falls asleep in two seconds when I can’t.
- Gives his iPhone more love than me.
- Tells me to Shhhh!
- Criticizes the Duggars (no way am I ever watching that show with him again.)
- He says something. I say, what? And he goes on to say what? after everything I say. Ugh, boys!
- Turns the channel during commercials (unless I don’t like the show of course… haha)
- Makes fun of Zumba
- Procrastinates, like how he won’t make my 2007 graduation video :)