To my (pleasant) surprise, I was recently awarded another blog award! [See my first one here.]
Thank you Katie Beth from This is Katie! How sweet.
She passed on the The Fabulous Sugar Doll Blogger Award to me… and in turn, I am to list 10 facts about myself that you may not know! I can’t guarantee they will be interesting, but I’ll try!
1) I think I have a chronic disease called baby fever. ;-)
2) Once you go Mac, you never go back. It happened to me when I met Ryan and I still have my first MacBook.
3) Once you go black, you never go back is not always true. For me it’s more like, once you go black, you find Ryan.
4) I lived in a dorm for my first year of college and had quite an interesting roommate experience (it’s a story for another time perhaps)… so I switched roommates second semester.
5) My second roommate was awesome, for which I was (and still am) very thankful. She made me addicted to Yahtzee and taught me how to knit a scarf. We were like cute, old ladies in college.
6) I’ve had a personalized license plate since I was 16, but will get a regular one this spring.
7) I’ve passed by the Arch in St. Louis many times.. but haven’t been in it because I would be too scared.
8) My room used to be bright pink.. like Pepto-Bismol pink.
9) If I had to chose a different major besides biology or education, it’d be psychology.
10) I’ve been spoiled with a full-size bed for as long as I can remember.
Now it’s my turn to pass on blog love to a few people… (I try to choose bloggers who haven’t been awarded yet):
Carrie at Life of the Liles (her husband is in the John Tibbs band like Ryan, so I know her through him)
Krysten at After ‘I Do’
Maggie at Gussy has a lot to say